Saturday, August 22, 2009

COMIC CON

The title sure enough says it all! COMIC CON! One point I would love to express is how much fun I encountered on this trip. San Diego had the perfect weather and the convention was a caotic blast! Even though the trip is already a months pass, it still blows my mind how much of an experience it was :)FIRST FISH TACO..MMMmmmMm

All six days there was something new. As a fan of horror, Sci-fi, Ren & Stimpy,etc... I just about passed out when I found out that that these amazing people where there....
MR. PINHEAD HIMSELF

MR. EDDIE MUNSTER

As you can see I'm so excited I can't put my thumb down...haha.
MR. CHEWBACCA

MR. MIKE MYERS (yes the original)

MRS. ELVIRA

MR. JOHN K.
These photos do no justice. I'll have to post more when I can get to a faster upload speed ( at home...haha). I wish I could post all 900 photos but you know what, no way. So stay tuned and I'll randomly post more!
I would love to thank my family for making this trip possible. Love you guys!

2 comments:

  1. AHHH. NO. I was in line though for their panel and they stoped letting people in about 10 heads in front of me. So I waited hopeing that people would leave inside so they would let more in but it was about 30 minutes after it started and the line didn't move at all. So I walked away. :( I was close though!!!!

    ReplyDelete