Thursday, September 10, 2009

BOOTH AT ARTIFACTS


Welcome to booth 10b! Where you can find unique photography, Clarksville photo greeting cards, vintage home accents, vintage clothing, and a little of this and a little of that. I started with a smaller booth in January but felt I needed to upgrade to a larger spot, and very happy I did! So I'm going to post a few photos here of what I offer, but there is more to see than these photos!




So there you go. A little sneak peak you could say.


This and way, way much more is located in Clarksville TN Historic Downtown. Below is a posted like to Artifacts web page and hope you will be able to make it down sometime!


http://www.artifactsemporium.com/index.html



Till next time, stay gold.

1 comment:

  1. You have the most eclectic artistic booth in all of ARTifacts! Love it! Love you! You rock!

    ReplyDelete