Tuesday, October 27, 2009

WHEN THE LEAVES START TO FALL

What a month this has been! All the fall fests, photo shoots, haunted house work, IT'S ALL BEEN A BLAST! So busy and totally worth it!
I just wanted to share some photos of whats been happening recently :)
Brenda and Andy just recently got engaged !!!! Congrats you two!!! They were kind enough to let me be their engagement photographer to capture their chemistry. Are they just adorable or what ?!?!?!
BEWARE! The following 3 photos might be too much for some eyes, but I must explain. As you might know, I have been working the Bikers Who Scare haunted house the past couple of weekends. All volunteer work and the money raised goes to a children's charity. Great cause and loads of fun! So I was thinking one day and decided to call my friend Mary. "Let's do a photo shoot in our costumes." And as it was happening, I realized I WOULD LOVE to do this kind of shoot for anyone! It was loads of fun, and I will just call it themed abstract modeling.
Mary....
Me.....

So if you have an idea of some not-your-everyday photo shoot, let me know! I would love to work with it!

Of course, you can visit my website for more of what is shown above. As always, take care and we'll chat again soon! www.ashleyrphoto.zenfolio.com

No comments:

Post a Comment