Wednesday, December 16, 2009

A BIT SHY OF WORDS

Well well well, might I say hello! My apologies I haven't typed in awhile.
Yes, I have been packed with a overly full schedule. It has been amazing.
But that is not the reason why I haven't blogged my events. Let me explain...

So one day I was looking at the different settings for Blogger. Then I got interested in what the Language menu contained. Just not even looking I just scrolled down and hit a random one.
Of course it had to be in some scribble language.

Having NO IDEA what to do, hinting I couldn't read ANYTHING it was saying!!!!! So I start clicking away hoping that the language screen will come up. NEGATIVE.


A little time passes...

To end the story, I went back on tonight and moved the pointer over different menus. All to find at the bottom of the screen it said what i was hovering over...in English! woo hoo, back on track.

All I can say to end, if I went to that country I would prob not go far. hah.

No comments:

Post a Comment